Let’s face it; Amazon is the Godfather of all ecommerce sites. It is not only the biggest online retailer in existence, it is one of the biggest retailers on the planet, and is the 4th largest company in existence, period. That is a lot of commerce. Since Amazon doesn’t have a single retail store anywhere in existence that has meant a whole lot of shipping over the years, which has helped many local delivery companies in many areas find new business.
Miami is the next great Metropolis to benefit from the benevolent online retail giant. Amazon has opened a new warehouse in Miami as part of its warehouse growth initiative to fulfill customer orders as quickly as possible. The company is expanding large warehouses into many regions in an effort to improve customer service, speed deliveries and to keep up with the incredible delivery demand that the company generates.
This means that many local delivery companies not only benefit from rush delivery orders, but they also meet new retail and ecommerce vendors that they can work with in the future. This can be a huge bonanza for local delivery companies, as many customers turn to Amazon for a number of reasons, such as:
- Quick turnaround and delivery: Local delivery companies can help new warehouses fulfill their initiative as rapidly and effectively as possible.
- Customers don’t visit the store, the store visits them: The ease of shopping from Amazon, especially on built in platforms in devices such as the Kindle, is conditioning people to expect and enjoy the benefits of online shopping and delivery. You can shop from the comfort of your own home. Once people get used to this they start ordering more delivered goods, leading to an increased need for local delivery services.
- Ease of ordering: It is as simple as perusing a few pages, searching for what you want and clicking on it. Amazon even has single click, secured easy ordering options. Simply put no company makes it easier to order goods, which means that more people tend to buy and return for more.
- Immediacy: With a local warehouse and a great local delivery service, a customer can have their order fulfilled in hours at a very affordable cost. So why fight with crowds or go out?
- Free Advertising and Promotions: Local companies and ecommerce sites that use Amazon get free advertising and promotions through the company, plus built in SEO and branding opportunities that the company offers its partners. This can lead to more business and an even stronger need for an excellent local delivery service in the Miami area.